The specific services I provide will depend on how you want to use your space and time.
Whether you want to reorganize your kitchen pantry, convert your spare room into a nursery or office, or declutter your entire home before a move, no project is too big or too small.
I will work side-by-side with you to declutter and better organize your belongings so your space functions the way you need it to. And I can also help sort out your paperwork, schedule, and task list so it is easier to get the right things done on time.
Can you relate to any of these?
- I feel stuck. I just can’t get started.
- I have ADHD, and strategies that work for other people don’t work for me.
- It’s hard for me to stay focused and remember things.
- The process of getting organized is very emotional for me.
- I have a hard time deciding what to keep and what to let go.
- I spend a lot of time looking for things and am often running late.
- I used to be organized but clutter and chaos have taken over.
- Strategies that used to work for me don’t work anymore.
- I have good days and not-so-good days, so it’s hard to stay motivated.
- I’ve tried over and over to get organized, but it never sticks.
If you can relate to any of the statements above, you’re not alone. I can help.
Being disorganized is not a character flaw. It’s simply an indicator that something isn’t working for you.
The truth is, people of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds find it difficult to get or stay organized at some point. Our circumstances change. We move, change jobs, welcome new people and commitments in life. All of these things change our daily experience and call for new habits.
Many people who struggle with organization find that a few small changes can deliver big results. I can help you discover what already works well for you in other areas of your life so you can do more of what’s important to you.